quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: java ee dependency management (Re: admin_gui not starting anymore when xercesImpl.jar present in domain1/lib/?)

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:03:29 +0200

is "asadmin deploy --libraries" an option here?
placing stuff in lib/ should work but in this brave new world of
modularity it might also break GF.
Also, are you using the Hibernate IPS package available on the update
center? This one places JAR files in GLASSFISH_HOME/lib and has been
tested to work correctly.

-Alexis