quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: GFv3 and mod_jk

From: shaline gowda <Shaline.Gowda_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:59:31 -0700

Hi Wouter,
   You have to follow the below steps , to see port 8009 being used
after you configure mod_jk:
 In Step 4 : in the below blog:
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/amyroh/archive/2009/06/running_glassfi.html
After you install GFV3 and start domain1, you have to :
1) deploy a webapp to start the webcontainer.
2) |asadmin create-http-listener --listenerport 8009 --listeneraddress
0.0.0.0 --defaultvs server my-connector

3)asadmin set
configs.config.server-config.network-config.network-listeners.network-listener.jk-connector.jk-enabled=true
4) stop domain1
5) start domain1

Now if you issue URL : Ex: http://hostname:80 will be forwarded to GF.
You can see that port 8009 being used when you do netstat.

Thank you
Shaline.

+ /export/hudson/workspace/quicklook-on-mod_jk-config/jdk/jdk1.6.0_14/label/jws-cust-280-3.sfbay.sun.com/glassfish-v3-image/glassfishv3/glassfish/bin/asadmin start-domain domain1

Waiting for DAS to start.