quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: GFv3 and mod_jk

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:16:39 +0200

Hi again,

As it turns out, the second command

asadmin set configs.config.server-config.network-config.network-listeners.network-listener.jk-connector.jk-enabled=true

*IS* necessary. Without it, mod_jk won't be able to connect to GF.

Not sure if Amy Roh is on this list, but I needed to tweak the
httpd.conf a bit for my setup. Debian Linux is what I'm using and it
uses separate config files for all virtual hosts. I needed to put the
JkMount options in every virtual host config file rather than the
central httpd.conf file (or actually a central file in the
/etc/apache2/conf.d dir).

Anyway, got it working now :-)

Thanks, Wouter