quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sailfin Server..problem in Netbeans

From: ashish ghanate <ashish.ghanate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:03:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Judy,

I installed sailfin version 1 in my C directory..C:\sailfin
downloded the jar file from here https://sailfin.dev.java.net/downloads/download_windows.html
and Netbeans in C:\Program files\NetBeans 6.7.1 folder.

I have attached the screen shot of error message along with this mail.Hope this will help to know the exact problem

Thanks
Ashish