quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Issue in update tool

From: Tom Mueller <Tom.Mueller_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 13:26:39 -0500

Bhavin,

Updatetool is working as designed in this case. It tries to anticipate
what the user would like to do WRT pre-checking the check boxes. After
declining the license, the assumption is that the user didn't want to
install the updates, so the boxes are unchecked. When clicking on the
refresh button, or any other time the updates panel is refreshed, the
assumption is that user does want to install the available updates, so
the check boxes are checked.

Cheers,
Tom