quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Bug in Glassfish prelude 3

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:29:20 -0700

Yesterday was a good day on quality alias and seeing many new students
start learning and testing GlassFish.
It is a good thing for GlassFish adoption. Thank you all !

Thanks to Anissa, Yifeng and Tom ... jumping in to help answering
students questions ! We have all been
students before and we know how this kind help means :-)

Going through the questions not yet answered. Here is one ...

Hi Sukhjit,

Thanks for testing. Would you please read "Process to log a bug" email
thread, try the latest build, if you
still see this issue, first try to see if bugs have been filed, if yes
no need to log new bug, just add your
comment to the bug. I feel there are bugs filed in this kind negative
testing of special character.