quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Fwd: some errors

From: Sankar Neelakandan <Sankar.Neelakandan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 11:12:23 -0700

Hi Nagendra,

       How did you login into the domain ?. Did you create a domain
using asadmin create-domain command and used user/password ?. If yes
then you need to provide the user/password to stop the domain.

Fro example if you have used user name as "nagendra" and password as
"mypassword" the command should be like this.

asadmin stop-domain --user nagendra --passwordfile password.txt

password.txt should have the following entry

AS_ADMIN_PASSWORD=mypassword

-Sankar