quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Server does not start..]

From: Sankar Neelakandan <Sankar.Neelakandan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:43:55 -0700

I guess you started the domain first and then did netstat -a

I wanted to find out if port 8686 is used by any other program when the
domain is not running, so first stop the domain and then do netstat -a
When the domain is not running and if the port 8686 is occupied then we
have to use some other port from jmx connector.

-Sankar