quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: admin GUI specifications

From: Ayan Shah <ayanshah999_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 06:43:53 +0530 (IST)

Hi Judy,

Actually what we are currently doing is that we are writing test cases for Admin GUI. The actual testing will be done in April. But the deadline for submitting test design document is next week. So right now, I just wanted the Specifications of the Admin GUI module to write its test cases.

Thanks,
Ayan