quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish server v3 specs or requirements

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:08:01 -0700

Hi Tom,

Welcome to GlassFish Quality Community (GFQC) and thank you for picking
to work
on GlassFish v3 project in your testing class.

We will get back to you on your good questions. To start with, you can
click on [1] and [2]
to learn more about GlassFish.

[1] GlassFish v3 functional specs:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3FunctionalSpecs