quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: problems with netbeans and opensolaris

From: Sreekanth <Sreekanth.Manga_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 08:27:49 +0530

Hi Tom,
Thanks for responding.I don't know if its only my problem.Althought I am
working with GF v2, I do expect the same behaviour with V3.Let me check
with it GF V3.

I don't see any other problems except with server related issues like
when deploying, trying to see what applications are deployed on the
appserver from the services tab by expanding the server node.

Let's see if I can resolve this.I already filed a bug in solaris and
also posted the same in netbeans users list.

Thanks,
Sreekanth