quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Opinions Wanted: v3 GUI Prototype

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:39:01 -0800

Yes, that's something we will be investigating (notice there is a dashboard link in one of the menus).  No promises, but you may get your wish...

Ken

Survivant 00 wrote:
one thing that I would like to have is a personalized dashboard.  Like google IGoogle page.  You can add gadget to the main page and move them.

Like that I could create few main pages accessible with tabs and I customized my views.