quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: gfv3-b33: updatetool?

From: Kristian Rink <rink_at_planconnect.de>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:48:41 +0100

Hi Nolan, *;

and first off, thanks a bunch for taking care of this...:

Nolan Luu schrieb:
[...]
> Either the download server was down when you tried it or you would need
> to provide the proxy info.

Hmmm, strange: While installing the updatetool works on my (Ubuntu)Linux
notebook, the 404 is reproducible on the Solaris server I am using, and a
proxy is not required on that machine. Is there a way to, in "updatetool"
installer script, to provide some additional $BOOTSTRAPPROPS to see
debugging info? Adding to that, which is the actual URL used by the tool to
get and install update manager? Maybe I will first off try accessing this
URL off the command line? Maybe an issue related to solaris updatetool?

Cheers & all the best,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink