quality@glassfish.java.net

log viewer in v3-prelude?

From: Kristian Rink <rink_at_planconnect.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:36:24 +0100

Folks;

maybe an outstandingly stupid question: In gfv3 admin console (running b33 I
think), I miss the log management / viewer facilities... and it seems I
haven't really been in need to use them just as of recently so I am not even
sure they used to be around in earlier v3-prelude builds... Has this feature
been removed from the administration console? Do I miss some piece of code
to be installed, or was it never there in prelude so far?

TIA and all the best,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink