quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCAT Survey Results

From: Wang Qiang <wang.qiang_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:25:26 +0900

Tang,新年快乐~
おはようございます Kana
Hello Kristian

I am also learning Japanese now.
Could I join you~

Judy Tang さんは書きました:
> Hi Kristian, Thanks and good luck to you learning Japanese. Here is an
> email from Kana
> to you. How nice you got a good teacher. Thanks Kana :-)
> Kristian,
> I'm glad to hear that you're learning Japanese, please feel free to
> talk to me at anytime if there're anything I can be of your
> assistance. --Kana
>
> Kristian Rink wrote:
>> Anil Gaur schrieb:
>>
>>> This is great feedback! FishCAT Rocks!!
>>>

>> Indeed. Looking forward to seeing things to come. Nice seeing these "good"
>> things about globalization grow forth... :>
>>
>> All the best,
>> Kristian
>> (who's striving learning Japanese next to dealing with Glassfish at the
>> moment, also for the sake of globalization... ;))

王 強(オウ キョウ)(今沼津工場)
Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)
8/F., Civil Defense Building, No.189 Guangzhou Road,
Nanjing, 210029, China
FUJITSU INTERNAL: 7551-5342
EMail: wang.qiang_at_cn.fujitsu.com
This communication is for use by the intended recipient(s) only and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not an intended recipient of
this communication, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying hereof is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify me by reply e-mail,
permanently delete this communication from your system, and destroy any
hard copies you may have printed.