quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Question] How to use Servlet3.0 with JavaEE6]

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 19:17:21 -0800

Hi Wim,

On 01/14/09 09:40, Wim Verreycken wrote:
> Have to read this thread, but so those 3.0 servlets should work on gfv3 now?
> Sweet!!!
> Many thanks to Jack and the developers!

... and thank you for your interest! :)

All the features mentioned in the Public Review (PR) draft of the
Servlet 3.0 spec,
which is available from

  http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/pr/jsr315/index.html

have been implemented in the latest promoted build or nightly.

More features are going to be added to the spec.

There has been one change since the PR draft was published, see
http://blogs.sun.com/jluehe/entry/changes_to_servlet_and_filter

This change has already been implemented.

Let us know if you have any questions regarding any of the features.

Thanks!

Jan