quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: problem with jmaki.accordionMenu widget and WEBrick

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 11:07:07 -0800

Wim Verreycken wrote:
> Hi Ludo,
>
> Ok I won't post the bug.
> Seems like an odd limitation however.

Not at all if you care about security (and you should:-)
> I'm not going to use the proxy, I took a look at the page but it seems kind
> of overkill for what I need it to do.
> AccordeonMenu takes expressions in the url as it turns out. So I pass the
> parameters to a JSP as url parameters and use them in an expression in the
> url for accordeoMenu. This only takes 10 lines of code, not 10 pages.

For me, it would be 2 lines in the xhp.json file under the /resources
directory to add an ID that you can use in our widget call, and map it
to your real url...
      {"id": "MYID",
      "url":"http://localhost:3000/menus/menufile/1.json" },

used via:

    <a:widget name="jmaki.accordionMenu" service="/xhp?id=MYID" />
in your page.

I am even more lazy that you:-)
Cheers,
Ludo