quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Question]: I have 3 questions about http load balance of GlassFish V2

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 12:28:35 -0800

Hi Wolfram,

Thanks so much for giving 3 different ways to config the contextroot.
Let's double check
to see which of our doc provides all the ways to set contextroot.

[1] GlassFish v3 Prelude doc: http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/coll/1343.7
[2] GlassFish v2 doc: http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/coll/1343.5?l=en

Hi Jamy, For your second question, "session fail-over, but I found
sometimes it works, and sometimes doesn't work",
when it does not work, what did you observed, any diagnose information
would be helpful.