quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCAT at Community One?

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 13:46:32 +0100

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 12:28:04PM +0100, Felipe Gaścho wrote:
> * Wouter: I am also not sure about your plans, but now you have at
> least two people in the first row of your presentation at San
> Francisco :) eheh

Well, I figured it might be an idea to do a presentation about the FishCAT
program. A short introduction about the purpose, an overview of the participants
(for instance where we all are from) and present the results of FishCAT. By the
time of CommunityOne GFv3 should be production (or very close to it) so we can
show the audience how FishCAT evolved from GFv3 prelude to GFv3 production. The
overall purpose would be to show the community how the community helps improve
products like GlassFish.

Greets, Wouter

--
People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"