quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCAT at Community One?

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 12:28:04 +0100

I will introduce Cejug-Classifieds highlights in a Devoxx Quickie ..
it is all about Glassfish and Java EE 5.. If one of you is around
during Devoxx, the belgium beers perhaps give us enough powers to
accept the challenge of creating a killer presentation to JavaOne
about Java EE 5 (6?) and Glassfish.. Glassfish is a fantastic server
and every day I get more addictive to its features, so if I have a bit
of extra motivation, why not ? :) Btw, my focus is to create solutions
based on Glassfish..

* Wouter: I am also not sure about your plans, but now you have at
least two people in the first row of your presentation at San
Francisco :) eheh