quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCAT at Community One?

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:07:45 +0800

Hi Wouter, Felipe, Adam,

Thank you for all your support. It would be great to meet every one in
the JavaOne :-)

Wouter has a good plan. "The overall purpose would be to show the
community how the
community helps improve products like GlassFish. ", yes, we can share
our knowledge, expertise,
tools about testing the GlassFish ...