quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish And Logging

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 08:48:59 +0100

Hi Carla,

great job..

if possible, some configuration options in the Glassfish admin console
would be very nice..

specially this split between server.log and a specific file for each
project would be very nice.. actualy, IMHO, if each project logs in a
file called <project_name>.log by default, it would be fantastic :)

* Not sure about the effort to implement that, or even if it makes
sense at all, but that are my 2 cents about logging :)