quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish And Logging

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:15:01 -0800

Hi Adam,

I did some work on the v3 code and you should be able to specify a
different log file and the format of the messages. In the v3 prelude
release you edit the logging.properties file in the config directory and
can specify the log filename as well as the new formatter.

I have a blog that touches on this that may help. See
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/carlavmott/archive/2008/10/glassfish_v3_lo.html

hth,
Carla