quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish And Logging

From: Peter Williams <Pete.Williams_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 14:03:07 -0800

If you could simply filter the messages so as only to view those for
your project, would that be good enough? Or is there a specific reason
to have to messages stored in their own file? And even if so, can that
reason be satisfied in other ways (e.g. being able to export filtered
messages to a separate log file).

 From a tooling perspective, the separate file approach is a bit of a
nightmare.

-Peter