quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: GFv3-prelude, admin javascript errors

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:24:25 -0700
Hi Survivant,

I believe the javascript error was there in previous build as well, and i am also seeing them.
Those are JS error given out in the woodstock component that GUI uses and sorry to say that the gui team cannot fix that.   However, you should be able to just ignore them, and  AFAIK,  it shouldn't cause any issue or function lost.
Is this your experience ?   Does this JS causes you any problem when running the console ?

thanks
Anissa.

Survivant 00 wrote:
they were still there in the previous build too., but I want't able to see them at each new installations.