quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: GFv3-prelude, admin javascript errors

From: Survivant 00 <survivant00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:39:22 -0400

no I can use the console without problem.. I didn't find problem other than
that.

but I don't understand why the team will not be able to fix it ?

if I look into google with "woodstock javascript" there are lot of posts
about javascript errors. I'm just surprise. Sound like my mechanic that
tell me that the oil leak on my car is not a problem, because my car still
run.

I'm sure it's really a minor issue, but I still it bother me :)