quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: New version of Eclipse plugin for glassfish published (v1.0.12)

From: Davis Nguyen <Davis.Nguyen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:03:21 -0700

Hi Survivant/Ludo

I tried to reproduce this problem on a fresh installation Glassfish
Prelude-b28b and the Glassfish Plugin 1.0.12, but I still could not.
One thing I notice that if I started the server from command line, the
status does not get updated. However, The stop server command works
opposite. The server status get updated?
-davis