quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: New version of Eclipse plugin for glassfish published (v1.0.12)

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 07:40:27 -0700

Survivant 00 wrote:
> little problem. running GFv3_preludeb28b and gfpluggins 1.12
>
> I started GF with the servers.. did a "clean ..." but aftert few
> seconds I receive a popup : "startup failed.. something like that",
> but the server didn't failed.. it was just slow. and now it's fully
> started, but in the console servers: GF is stopped, but actually it's
> running.

I've seen that, but not sure how to reproduce.
Does an eclipse restart solves the issue (in fact, if this is what I
think, the popup message indicates to do that:-)
If not, what do you see when you double click on the server node in the
server editor? are the port numbers correct or not, or the domain dir?
If they are incorrect, the only current workaround is to delete this
server and re-register it to the IDE...
Still investigating....
ps: it is amazing to see Spring startup time to be so slooowwww....
Ludo