quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: wait time for GFv3 startup

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 07:16:38 -0700

Ajit,

The timeout is not configurable at the moment. And like the message says,
the startup may *not* be aborted. It's just that asadmin program gives
up after 90 seconds. The server and all its applications will eventually
come up. If you think asadmin should wait indefinitely or the timeout
should be configurable, please file an RFE.

But please note that this does not relate to server being up.

Thanks,
Kedar