quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Presentation proposal for DeVoxx

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:59:12 +0200

Hi again,

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 09:09:46PM +0200, To quality wrote:
> In December the Belgian Java Users Group will organize DeVoxx (formerly known as
> JavaPolis). DeVoxx is the largest independent Java conference in the world. I
> have submitted a proposal for a presentation about GlassFish v3. The deadline is
> on Wednesday, October 15 so I still have some time to make corrections to my
> proposal. If anyone cares to give me some feedback, please feel free to do so.
>
> I have based the proposal on my own interests and my ability to prepare demos.
> The porposal is composed of a summary and an abstract. Thanks in advance for any
> feedback you have.

So I ended up submitting the above proposal for a BOF (Birds of a Feather, which
is a smaller presentation) but it was declined. I submitted another proposal
(about Hudson) which was declined as well. Too bad.

Greets, Wouter

--
People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"