quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: REMINDER: RESTful Web Services with Prelude Doc Review needed by end-of-day Monday, 10/13 PST

From: <Debbie.Carson_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 14:30:28 -0700

Hi, the FCS version of the examples was not delivered in that build, so
you have to download the latest version of the examples from here:
http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/jersey/samples/jersey-samples/1.0-ea-SNAPSHOT/jersey-samples-1.0-ea-SNAPSHOT-project.zip

Sorry, it is hard to specify how to do something and have people review
it when it's not what is happening by default in the download process.
Thanks for asking, and hope this helps you move on to the next step.

Thanks,
Debbie