quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Uninstaller warnings

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:57:06 +0200

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 04:33:32PM -0700, Nolan Luu wrote:
> Yes, they are known issues; nevertheless, please update them with your env/
> build info & comments if applicable:
>
> [Issue 6032] [UB][INSTALLGUIDE] uninstall gives WARNING: Cannot delete file
> [Issue 5856] [UB][RELEASE NOTES/INSTALL GUIDE] uninstall.exe does not remove
> the shortcut
> [Issue 5580] Uninstaller requires ksh

Thanks Nolan, will do. Apparently one needs to be an Observer or more to be able
to comment on other issues than the issues one has created him/herself. I have
requested that role a few days ago but haven't been assigned yet. Would anyone
know whom to contact for this matter?

Thanks, Wouter

--
People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"