quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to start the default domain on ubuntu 8.04

From: Nouar Garcia-Mardambek <Nouar.Garcia_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 14:11:31 +0200

On 10/09/08 01:02 PM, Kristian Rink wrote:

yes Kristian, they are set but my PATH was not correct.
I'm using the sun jdk : jdk-6u10-rc2-bin-b32-linux-i586-12_sep_2008.bin
expanded over /usr/jdk

PATH should be set as PATH=/usr/jdk/jdk1.6.0_10/bin:$PATH

I've missed the bin, so the bundled java was used instead of my jdk.

Now I can start with success the domain.

Cheers.
nouar.