quality@glassfish.java.net

[FishCat]HTTP Status 500 has occured

From: jack_spallaw <xbl08325_at_nifty.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 14:42:36 +0900 (JST)

Hi,

When I clickes to the "JDBC Resource" on the left pane to create a new datasou
rce, this "SyntaxException" has occured.
This exception did not occur on b22 and n23.

My correct seauence below :

Copy "postgresql-8.2-504.jdbc3.jar" file and "postgresql.jar" to the "/Applica
tions/glassfishv3-prelude/glassfish/lib" directory.

./asadmin start-domain

Click to the "Connection Pools" on left pain to create the connection pool for
 target database of PostgreSQL.

I created the XAPool and check by ping. This is fine.

Click to the "JDBC Resources" on left pain to create the datasource for target
  connection pool of PostgreSQL.

This exception occured.

Target environment below :
・machin  :iMac7,1
・CPU    :Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz
・memory :2G Bytes
・OS   :Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger
・kernel :Darwin 8.11.1
・Java   :java version “1.5.0_13″
・GlassFish:glassfish-v3-prelude-b24
・DBMS  :PostgreSQL 8.2

Please tell me how to resolve this problem.

See the attached file of evidence in this message please.
This archive contains server.log, domain.xml, screen-shot.

Now I am writing this report, please wait a few hour.

Regards
Jack