quality@glassfish.java.net

glassfish v3 b23 install on vista bug

From: 魔力猫咪 <wlmouse_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:13:43 +0800

glassfish-v3-prelude-b23-windows.exe,vista下安装发生问题。如果安装时选择了"Install
UpdateTool"和"Enable Update Tool",则安装到45%,显示"正在配置Update Tool
BootStrap"时无法继续安装。进度条长时间停滞。但是可以按"Cancel"退出。但是此时退出,则仍有一个javaw.exe进程在运行。
如果安装时取消选择"Install UpdateTool"和"Enable Update Tool",可以安装完成。
我好像以前在这里也看到过到45%无法继续安装的问题,不知是否是同一个问题。

I installed glassfish-v3-prelude-b23-windows.exe, vista of a problem. If the
installation option when the "Install UpdateTool" and "Enable Update Tool",
was installed to 45 percent, show the "targeted Update Tool BootStrap" was
unable to continue the installation. The progress of the long stagnation.
But can the "Cancel" to withdraw from. But this time out, was still in the
process of running a javaw.exe.
If the installation, de-select "Install UpdateTool" and "Enable Update
Tool", can be installed.
I also like to see here in the past to 45 percent of the installation can
not continue the problem, I do not know whether the same problem.