quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: java.lang.IllegalStateException has appered when I used the JTA for PostgreSQL 8

From: jack_spallaw <xbl08325_at_nifty.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:46:47 +0900

Hi Judy!

> Is your application WAR or EAR ? In GF v3 Prelude, only WAR is supporte.
Aye aye!
My application is justWAR.
The application was dropped into the attached file in this original-message.
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/servlets/GetAttachment?list=quality&msgId=182
8742&attachId=1

So, uncompress the archive and see it please.

For reference :
I got the PostgreSQL 8.2.3 and PGAdmin$B-7(B from
http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/postgresql/

After the installation, I created the database, "torutuga" and "portroyal".
Then create table BOOK_LIST as torutuga and SHOPPING_CART as portroyal.
These DDL are in the attached file.

Thank you.