quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: use "Packaged file to be uploaded to the server" deploy TeamCity 3.1.2 Error

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 11:58:21 -0700

Thanks Anissa. This is great way to sort out issues. Appreciate your
time :-)

Thanks 魔力猫咪 again, this is great catch to run the real world
application TeamCity. Would like
every one to try your favorite applications on GlassFish V3, so when it
ship you know it is working for you.

We would like to hear from all of you what applications you run, if they
work or not.