quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: WebBeans

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 23:59:53 +0200

Hi Judy,

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 03:03:35PM -0700, Judy Tang wrote:
> I did not see WebBeans listed below. You may be the first one to try. It
> is great if you can help us test it. Let see if others will jump in to
> give you
> some idea.
>
> * Frameworks <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Frameworks>
> * Applications
> <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Applications>

Well, I guess it would be great to test WebBeans. However, I haven't got a clue
where to start. According to the info I found on the web WebBeans contains an
annotation

@Component

A simple find of all jars in the GlassFish install dir and searching the jars
for the Component annotation reveals that no jar contains the annotation!

So, where to start? I just need to know what jars to include in my project to
get started,

Thanks, Wouter

--
People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"