quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: b26: updatetool broken?

From: Christopher Kampmeier <Christopher.Kampmeier_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:37:26 -0500

FYI: Based on Manpreet having stated that the language-specific issue
was fixed in our Update Tool RC3 build of last week, I went ahead and
applied those bits to a Prelude B23 installation. After having done so,
the issue went away.

The next Prelude build should have RC3 of the Update Tool in it.

Chris