quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Strange error with Oracle JDBC drivers

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:58:34 -0700

Hi Wouter, Good to hear all your issues have been resolved. Just wondering when we
rename or remove jar files, what is the process to let user know ? This is a
question to developer :-)

"I noticed some of the jar files I needed in NetBeans for my test
project to work had been renamed and one (javax.ejb) even moved to a different
place."