quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish wiki FAQ, it has a lot info and you can help to add more

From: Aditya Dada <Aditya.Dada_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 16:35:56 -0500

Hi Alexandra,

While there are no ready-made test plans out there, I am available to
help you figure out what aspect of testing would you like to pursue.

For basic information about the project, please look at the blogs (the
main source of our information):
http://blogs.sun.com/socialsite/

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you would like to
explore different scenarios to test.

Thanks,
Aditya

Yanli Zhang changed the world a bit at a time, and said on 9/25/2008
12:16 PM:

--
<http://glassfish.dev.java.net> 	* ADITYA DADA *
Software Engineer