quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish undeploy still holds references to files

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:20:20 -0500

Hi, Jose.

Two things.

1. Do you have the NB debugger connected to the server at the same time
you run the tool? That will not work because the tool uses the remote
debugger interface to communicate with the server and only one client
can connect to that port at one time. The tool is just trying to create
a simple connection to port 9009.

2. You will need to change your classpath setting so that you specify
the full path to the Java SDK's tools.jar - unless you copied that
tools.jar into your current directory before running the tool. This JAR
will normally be in the JDK's lib/ directory, so something like
${JDK_HOME}\lib\tools.jar in the class path will probably work better.

- Tim