quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: RFE: Admin Console login with anonymous

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:04:21 -0700

Hi Jim,

I am not sure about your suggestion.
The design is to by-pass the login page if anonymous user is the only
user in the system. This is the behavior in promoted build 25. This
is the out-of-box behavior.
If you add another admin user to the system or change the anonymous
user password, then you get to the login page. I don't think we need a
checkbox in the login screen.

thanks
Anissa