quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Bug on Windows Installer of Glassfish v3 Prelude

From: Jim Jiang <jj156416_at_sun.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 06:27:03 +0800
'The installer hangs forever at 45%'.  This issue is still existing in b25.
And there is no related bug filed by querying with installation catalog: query
I will filed one if this is true.

This bug is critical.

Jim

Jose Noheda wrote:
I wasn't sure so I decided to test it a third time. The installer hangs forever at 45%. I had to close my 3G connection to let it continue. Once without a network connection it just jumps to 71% in a second.

By the way, the domain was properly created, it was my fault checking another failed installation.