quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v2ur2 with openSolaris

From: Thierry Trappler <Thierry.Trappler_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:02:16 +0200
A quick update on this.
By discussing with a contact in openSolaris, it seems this problem is a known one since openSolaris does not ship with the x/motif libraries (due to a license problem).
So just the installation in text mode (option -console) is working.
Thierry

Thierry Trappler a écrit :
Yes thank you for the pointer
But, it doesn't solve my problem unfortunately.
Im not running the binary on the console of the machine. using a x terminal (being logged as root on the openSolaris box with DISPLAY variable set).
When running the binary within a truss, here is the ouptut (run.out file) I'm having.
Hopefully, someone will be able to tell me what happens.