quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Fw: Subscribe to this group

From: Jagadesh Babu Munta <Jagadesh.Munta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 18:21:46 -0700

Hi Miby Jp,

Cool! Now you are part of GlassFish and SailFin (itself is part of
Glassfish community) quality communities. Thanks for joining.

To answer your question on which group/alias to use for communication,
here is what I can say -- please use
    1) quality_at_sailfin.dev.java.net -- if you are using the sailfin open
source bits and have issues around SIP and communication side.
    2) quality_at_glassfish.dev.java.net -- if you are having questions on
JavaEE/J2EE related components questions even if you are using the
sailfin bits.

If you are in doubt, feel free to send questions to both of them!

There are lot of friends in our community where they can jump-in and help.

Thanks.
-- Jagadesh