quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Issue 6104] [other] Restart of GF v3 prelude b24 From Netbeans 6.5 Dev Causes Errors

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:36:06 -0500

Sreekanth wrote:
> Tim,
>
> Looks like it was a problem with server restart.
>
> I tried to deploy the war files with out observing that it didn't start
> properly.
>
> I am also attaching the server log so that you can analyse the problem.

I think others are addressing/have addressed the restart issue. I just
wanted to make sure that the autodeploy problem was not something
separate from the restart issue. Certainly if the server has trouble
restarting then it might not reach the point where it runs the
autodeployer on its own thread, which would certainly explain what you
reported.

- Tim