quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: An error has occured.

From: Yifeng <Yifeng.Luo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:48:24 -0700

Jack,

Thanks for trying admin console update screen. The steps you sent are
very detailed.

I am able to install "jruby" and "grails" on b24. After select those two
components, the installaton takes about 5 to 6 mins to finish.

I noticed in your server.log, there are "connection failed" messages.
Could you try the following:

1. try to use update tool to download the add-ons. You can invoke the
tool under {install_dir}/bin
after update tool GUI shows, select "Available Add-ons" and select
"jruby" or "grails"
click "install"

2. If step 1 is ok, please file an issue against admin console and
specify the following:

O/S info, browser, components which you can't install individually

This will help us to debug the problem.

Thanks a lot

-Yifeng