quality@glassfish.java.net

fishcat weekly report (9/5--9/11)

From: Yifeng <Yifeng.Luo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:03:11 -0700

Hi all,

This is the second FishCAT weekly status report. Here is an update.
Thank you all for participating in FishCAT testing !

        FishCAT looks:

    * FishCAT members tested b23 (9/6 - 9/11)
    * FishCAT members filed 12 bugs (9/5 - 9/11), bug report
      <https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/v3/fishcat-v3-bugs.html>
    * FishCAT members tested Liferay, jMaki, big applications

        FishCAT says

    * Thanks for testing on b23, this build is more stable, the bugs
      filed are less compare with last two weeks. Overall, we had 12
      issues opened.
    * This weeks' top bug submitters are Adam, Sebastien, Dick, Wim,
      Wouter, Wang Lei, Jose. Thanks for your great effort.
    * We got great support from Jim Jiang, who is from Sun globalization
      team. He developed cmdant, a tool can be used for Admin CLI
      testing. He used this cmdant to generate a list of CLI command's
      manpage. Thanks Jim.
    * Jose Noheda tested a demo Spring MVC application with SLF4J &
      LegionOfBouncyCastle cryptography on b23. He reported all tests
      are passed. Thanks Jose!
    * Thanks Adam Bien for testing b23 with big app liferay.
    * Shinsuke Takeuchi (Jack) tested jMaki and gave clear and detailed
      report. He also had very good doc review comments. Many thanks to
      your hard work !
    * Sebastien wrote a wonderful blog about how to setup Joomla on
      Glassfish. Check it out blog
      <http://www.sebastiendionne.ca/glassfish/joomla-on-glassfish.html>
    * Julien Ponge had an IzPack-based installer for Glassfish V3 and
      shared experience with everyone!

b24 is out. Please use this build for testing and happy fishcatting!