quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Installation error: Can't find bundle

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 07:56:15 -0700

Hi Jose,

Does this happen to you all the time ? What OS do you use ? I saw the
attached screen, it gives some error but does not tell user what is wrong,
I feel we should look into this. Please file an issue after you check
the existing bug query to avoid dup. Many thanks for testing !

This is V3 open bug query
<https://glassfish.dev.java.net/issues/reports.cgi?state=Open+issues&issue_type=DEFECT&containing=gfv3-prelude-include&type=natural+language+search&x=Subcomponent&y=Priority>

Judy